Mayans MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayans Motorcycle Club (Alliance)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Register to Join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black X
Admin
Black X

Register to Join Empty
PostSubject: Register to Join   Register to Join Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Want to join? Then fill this out.

1. Game name?

2. Game id # ?

3. Army size?

4. List all alliances you ever been in?

5. reason you want to join us?

6. how active are you?

7. Any war experience?

8. Who asked you to join?

Tell us alittle about you, We'll get back to you.

Last edited by Black X on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mayans.forumotion.com
Debacle

Register to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Register to Join   Register to Join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Game name: Debacle

Game id # : 1987147

Army size: Personnel

Raiders 0

Super Soldier 1,500,000

Attacking Mercenaries 0

Guards 0

Super Guards 5,000,000

Defending Mercenaries 3,000,000

Untrained 51,685

MineSlave(Lifers) 5,500,000 (5,500,000)

Untrained Mercenaries 0

Undercover Agents 1,000,000

Assassin 0

Total Fighting Force 16,051,685

List all alliances you ever been in: Devil's Tribe, Mayans

Reason you want to join us: I was invited into Devil's Tribe then got transferred into Mayans. Beyond that, I have no reason.

How active are you: A couple of hours, once or twice a day.

Any war experience: None

Tell us a little about you: I came from another war game called Galaxies Ablaze. An hourly tick based game kind of like Quantum Wars. Difficult to win unless you like turtle game play. Only had 50 - 80 players. I am enjoying Star Gate Wars. I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty and I think I am growing fairly well. Still have no idea what I'm doing. I'm open to advice and would appreciate some blood thirsty team mates to give me some direction. I'm not confident about sending messages yet but will happily respond if asked to do something.
Back to top Go down
Jazar

Register to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Register to Join   Register to Join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Cool, welcome Debacle. Hop over to the Building Mayans Topic to register yourself in the growth program and get a few hundred thousand UU just for playing and growing. Details about the program are in the topic thread. Glad to see some active people posting and playing.

~Jaz
Back to top Go down
Black X
Admin
Black X

Register to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Register to Join   Register to Join Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 am

Glad to have you Debacle, Laughing This topic was for non members, But it's ok you gave a fine example of what they should do, I need to add in their - Who asked you to join us? .
So we know who gets credit.
Back to top Go down
Debacle

Register to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Register to Join   Register to Join Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Who asked you to join us: Carnivean
Back to top Go down
Black X
Admin
Black X

Register to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Register to Join   Register to Join Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Yes Carnivean asked me to merge into Devils Tribe and to take care of her alliance, She liked Mayans name more and said it would be ok if I changed it to Mayans, She made me these sigs and is suppose to make everyone a sig. This alliance means everything to her, She said it was the biggest one she ever made. She'll be back one day, She said she can't stay in one place to long she'll feel jailed and will need to break away. lol I told her the front door is always open to her.
Back to top Go down
Debacle

Register to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Register to Join   Register to Join Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:46 am

Oh. Ok. That's fine by me. I'm happy with Mayan's. I want to get strong. There are a lot of big players here. What does it mean by "in servitude to The Magnificents"?
Back to top Go down
Black X
Admin
Black X

Register to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Register to Join   Register to Join Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:55 pm

Thats some house bs where we get that added special w/e you call it, it's nothing to worry about, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Register to Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Register to Join   Register to Join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Register to Join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mayans MC :: Welcome to Mayans Club House :: Register to Join-
Jump to: